Tuesday, March 31, 2009

General Conference

So I have thoroughly enjoyed my institute class this last semester studying the last two general conference ensigns. I have been lucky enough to attend  in person several times..once when the "Meganacle" aka the conference center was dedicated back in 2000 or 2001 I don't remember now. I also went in 2005 after my mission and saw Elder Holland in the grocery store getting flowers ( for his wife I assume) he asked me," please excuse me." I looked up and thought oh that is Elder Holland crazy. Anyways...Mom, Dad, Eldon, Janeen, and maybe Spencer are attending this time. I am so excited for them and a wee bit jealous. Have fun guys and some one please blog about it. 

I am really excited and looking forward to hearing counsel this time. I am looking to get a master's degree but not sure what in and am still trying to find my eternal companion and how to balance those two things out in time, energy, where, what school etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment