Monday, October 19, 2009

More Pictures

Janeen is in Orlando for a work thing and was able to meet up with Justin and Amanda and she got to see Keely and Kade and their parents. I was so jealous. Neeners has an iphone now and was so kind to send me some pictures. Keely is growing and Kade looks like such a little boy.


Justin and Kade at the restaraunt they went to. I talked to Amanda the other day and she was telling me how Kade didn't want to sing the other night and do popcorn popping so she sang it with Keely and helped her do the motions and now Kade tries to get her to sing other songs and shows her how to do the motions and helps her do them too. I thought that was so cute!



Jared and Ann Marie's latest Jack. He is a little porker but so adorable. 4 months old yesterday. I love this picture he looks like he is sneaking something out of pa--pa's pocket. I talked to Jared's crew yesterday it was so nice to do so!! Emily has lost several teeth..I need pictures of that and Cole asked me if I could send him a four wheeler. I busted up laughing when he asked. He knows I send him stuff in the mail and I guess to a 3 year old it doesn't seem too big a request. I will try to find a mini one to send him.

No comments:

Post a Comment