Friday, October 9, 2009

Updates

Mom and Dad are still in Greenbrier. Dad is the Bishop of the Conway II ward and runs his own car lot and car auction. Mom is the right hand lady and grandma extraordinaire.

Quincy and Amy have the 5 boys Ben9 Gabe8 Sam6 Jacob4 and Daniel1. Apparently Jacob who has Down Syndrome has taking a liking to Ann of Green Gables and is watching it often. Quincy and the McKinney and McKinney law firm are great from what I hear.


Jared and Ann Marie have a lot of numbers Ann Marie has been pregnant 5 times had 6 children and these 4 are with us Emily5 ,she just started kindergarten and takes violin lessons, Cole3 Luke2 and Jack 3months. Jared and the McKinney and McKinney law firm are great too.

Me still just solo me in Alaska. I am teaching 6-8 grade social studies at a Special Education School for the emotionally challenged youth. I am enjoying this year so much more than last year when I taught elementary. I am thinking about a Masters degree or going to law school will see....I am already looking forward to Christmas time and seeing all of the family!!

Justin and Amanda have the 2 now Kade and Keely. Justin is officially a paramedic firefighter EMT and Amanda is working for the Florida virtual school. I think that works out fairly well; with 2 kids it might be more of a struggle.

Spencer is in Idaho and dating a girl we shall see how it works out. I hope well so long as I get more babies out of the deal I am happy. =-)

Janeen is in Conway and working at Hurley Chiropractic and doing great. She has been promoted several times and is now doing some PR work for the office. Yay Janeen. I think she might take some night classes and work on her degree.

Eldon is always working hard and crackin wise. He would leave on his mission tomorrow if they let him. He is building a metal building for dad and doing some lawn maintenance sprinkler stuff too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice topics,I know Arkansas Spinal Care Conway, AR is their commitment to their patients has led their to using the DRX spinal decompression equipment for low back pain.
    chiropractors conway

    ReplyDelete